Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Comics Day!

Here's my reading material for the week:

- Adventure Comics #6 - Superboy, Krypto and Lex Luthor - sounds like fun!

- Alien vs. Predator: Three World War #1 (of 6) - I advise staying out of the middle of that fight.

- Black Panther #12 - Trying to decide when to jump off here. Not bad, but not great anymore either.

- Blackest Night: The Power of SHAZAM! #48 - The old bait and switch. I thought it was going to be about the Marvel Family, but instead it focuses on characters from 52 (which I must admit, I didn't read). Bleh.

- The Invincible Iron Man #22 - Stark's on the road back.

- Marvel Adventures #19 - bought on a whim - it just looks like fun.

- The Marvels Project #5 (of 8) - Very good so far.

- Strange #3 (of 4) - A bit uneven, but I'll stick to the end here.

- SWORD #3 - Not bad so far.

and Alter Ego #91 - an interesting mix o' stuff as always.

And that's it!

No comments: