Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today's Comic Haul

Here's what I picked up today:

- New Avengers #63 - The heart of the Siege, and Luke Cage tackles fatherhood.

- Mighty Avengers #35 - Picked up for Ultron and the twist ending.

- Captain America #604 - Still fighting fake Cap and some home-grown terrorists.

- Green Lantern #52 - The secret origin of the Lanterns.

- The Guild #1 - Sue me, I think Felicia Day is cute.

- The Marvels Project #7 (of 8) - This has been very good so far.

- Power Girl #10 - Sue me, I think Power Girl is sexy.

- Secret Warriors #14
- Sue me, I think the Contessa is hot.

- Thor #608
- As for Thor... he has great hair.

- Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time #1 - A friend raves about these books, which I haven't read. Picked this up on a whim.

- Uncanny X-Men #522 - Something's going to happen. Something wonderful. (Please don't sue me.)

No comments: