Friday, May 21, 2010

Back in Town!

Sorry for the delay in new reviews, but I took a week off to go to Chicago to see my youngest son graduate from college (I also visited with my wonderful family, saw a Cubs game and Conan O'Brien's stage show - great fun!).

Here are the comics I picked up while I was there:

- Atlas #1
- Avengers #1
- Brightest Day #2
- Her-oes #2
- Iron Man #26
- Justice League of America #45
- The Legion of Super-heroes #1
- The Marvelous Land of Oz #6 (of 8)
- Spirit #2
- Superman: War of the Supermen #3
- Zatanna #1

Comics I passed on as looking interesting but not interesting enough:

- Age of Heroes #1
- Avengers Assemble #1
- Enter the Heroic Age #1

2 comments:

Billy Hogan said...

Congratulations! My daughter graduates high school on Friday, June 4.

Chuck said...

S.F.P., that's great - congrats right back atcha! Both my sons are now done with college, and so am I - thank goodness! As I said to one guy, "The engines canna take much more!"