Thursday, August 31, 2017

Infamous Iron Man #11

   For the past few months, I've had the same conversation, over and over, with my friend Bill.

   He says, "Are you reading Infamous Iron Man?"

   I answer, "No."

   "Why not?"

   "I can't buy everything."

   "Yeah, but it's really good."

   "Is it?"

   "The stories have been great."

   "I did like the character's appearance in The Avengers."

   "There you go. You should buy it."

   So I did.

   And guess what?

   Bill's right. It's a ripping good yarn as Dr. Doom is on the run from something that managed to scare even him.

   Showing up to help him - sort of - is The Thing and Doctor Strange (with typically sharp dialogue). And showing up to harm him is an old enemy.

   The art by Alex Maleev is excellent (although his version of the Thing seems a bit off for some reason).

   I really liked it!

   Guess what?

   As much as I hate to admit it - Infamous Iron Man is really good!

Grade: A

-------------------

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Bill sounds like a goofball...
-Anon.

Chuck said...

Ha! True, "Anon," but he knows his comics.