Sunday, May 13, 2018

Charismagic Vol. 3 #4 (of 6)

  
   As the third volume of Charismagic continues to roll towards its incendiary conclusion and a cosmic battle for universal control, I must point out the thing about this issue that makes it a "must buy" for me.

   Easter Island.

   That's right, part of the story takes us to Easter Island and a magic spell that affects the statues there.

   I'll say no more (lest I spoil any key story bits), but any comic that wants my hard-earned change need only include those giant marvels of stone - and I'll pony up.

   The issue is all about revealing cosmic secrets, fighting a powerful sorceress and a jail break - but I still want more about the island.

   Judging by the cover of the next issue, there's more where that came from. To which I say: Yay!

Grade: B+

--------------------

No comments: